Wednesday 2 November 2011

A show that’s not for everyone, but I surprisingly like it!

I am a big drug movie/series fan, especial when the bad guy (dealer) ends up on top. What draws me in and keeps my attention is the elements of truth behind story and how close it is too reality. Some of my all-time greats are; Paid in Full, Blow, The Wire, American Gangster and the best show in the world ‘Breaking Bad’ (Well, according to me and my mates anyway).

I’d come close to the end of the Breaking Bad series and was suggested to watch Weeds (a  dark comedy about a single mother who makes ends meet by selling marijuana in the fictional suburb of Agrestic). After watching the first two episodes I was offended and thought the show was silly, but as I continued to progress through session one I fell in love with it. I feel as if the comedy actually works and it’s a show you can watch while high and still get it lol.

Another great feature is the main character ‘Nancy’ (the mum/dealer), I say this mainly because she’s a sexy M.i.L.F who loves sex and I’d love to personally give it to her. I am not sure if it’s a show for everyone, but if you do get a chance give it a try – if not then just look at Nancy’s hot pictures below..




No comments:

Post a Comment